Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Mistakes were made.

Alright, so after a bit more careful deliberation about the Zelda timeline bit, I have come to realize that it isn't quite as jumbled as I thought. However, I still stick to the opinion that, due to the fact that some of the games really can't be properly placed yet due to lack of connectivity to the rest of the games in the series, Nintendo should have waited before coming out with this timeline. At the very least until after other games came out that helped flesh out things better. So my rage is a little bit less after thinking this through a little bit harder.

1 comment:

  1. So your rage has been lowered from a 15 to a 7? At least you were able to take a step back and look over the situation again after the initial outburst you had but I do agree with your thought of the developers should have waited a little longer before making the announcement. I still think that how they did the timeline seems a bit rushed in placement of things.

    ReplyDelete